Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Global Style

A decorating style I have always loved is those rooms which have a global influence; textiles from India, rugs from Morocco, furniture from Africa. Whether it is just a touch of something exotic, or the feel of living in another country, there is something exciting and fascinating about seeing influences from around the world, particularly if the pieces have been collected from various holidays and travels.

Global style can be subtle or over the top, colourful or neutral, modern or traditional. Here are some of my favourites...

Lonny Magazine

The Lennoxx

Lonny Magazine

Designer Hillary Thomas

Designer Stephen Falcke
Domino Magazine
 
Belle Magazine Australia

Design Sponge


Designer M.Design Interiors

Book - Living in Morocco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...