I want to sincerely thank the lovely Allison Egan from 'Spicer + Bank'. She was so kind as to award me the 'Irresistably Sweet Blog Award'. Allison has amazing taste and her blog is well worth checking out (everyday if you're like me!).
So I am totally going to cheat and use the same seven random facts I used for the Versatile Blogger award I was given by Ms Bright.
1. I am utterly in love with my puppy, 'Snickers' (evidenced by the fact I still call him a puppy despite him being two years old).
2. At school, I worked ridiculously hard and refused to get a mark below an 'A'. I think this over-achieving nature (as my boyfriend calls it) has now moved into being a workaholic. I blame it on my mother.
3. One of my favourite people in the world is my mother, Sue Tilley. Not only is she now an incredible artist (see here) at various times she has also been a successful financial adviser, a serial house renovator and a most incredible mother. Her skills range from sewing to welding to glass work to pottery to painting to drawing to carpentry and I've never met anyone that can keep up. (Oh, and she owner-built her own house. See what I mean about over-achieving?).
4. I like lists. I write a lot of lists. Sometimes I even write things on my list after they've been completed, just so I have the satisfaction of crossing them off my list (I know, weird huh!). I'm also quite scatter brained sometimes, so often I just lose those lists before I finish them (the grocery list gets lost on a weekly basis).
5. I love to travel and have been to Morocco, United States, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Thailand, Borneo, Italy, France, Zimbabwe and New Zealand, and am currently planning a trip to Croatia next year.
6. Just like Ms Bright I used to draw floor plans when I was a kid. My Mum saved the furniture store catalogues and I would chop out pictures of furniture, rugs and accessories and stick them into the rooms. I always had houses which had no laundry, kitchen or bathroom because I thought those places were boring.
7. I love to read. And I read fast. Nobody buys me books anymore, because I finish them in an afternoon. My boyfriend bought himself the Hobbit and I read it three times before he'd finished Chapter 5. It drives him crazy.
And now, I have to nominate fifteen (!) bloggers for this award, so in no particular order...
1. Design in Bloom
2. Conspicuous Design
4. Hi Sugarplum!
5. Kelly Green
7. Mix and Chic
8. A Little Bit of Lovely
9. Honey and Fitz
11.Fresh out of Lemons
12. The Bright Life
13. All Things Bright & Beautiful
14. Chapman Interiors
15. VT Interiors - Library of Inspirational Images
Whew, to be honest, that wasn't that hard! There are so many amazing blogs out there I spend waaay to much time reading them. So please check out these lovely blogs and say hello!