Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"The Block" - Living Room & Hallway

I have to admit that I like a lot of the living rooms on the Block this week didn't really finish with that 'wow factor' other rooms have had. That said, they still did an amazing job considering the size of the area to finish, and I can't wait to see the kitchens next week.

Polly & Waz


Rod & Tania

Josh & Jenna

Katrina & Amie
Katrina & Amie won this week, which I think was well deserved. I was suprised to see they spent so much on that gorgeous painting (above) though - about $2000. Even though I love original art and definately think it is worth the money for someone's home, I would have thought that with their tight budgets they could have made some art themselves (especially as Katrina is a graphic designer).

Anyway, do you agree with the judges or who would you choose?

3 comments:

  1. As I was scrolling the pictures, I thought the final living room looked the best compared to the others. It was more pull together and felt like it was done by a professional designer. A very well deserved win indeed!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have found your fabulous blog (now following) and thanks so much for your kind comment on my dragonfly fabric ... Cheers, Kris

    p.s I'm really looking forward to the kitchen reveal on the block too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been watching this (too many other things to do with kids!) so missed seeing this. Thanks for sharing the pics-now I don't feel like I've missed out!

    Hope your have been well. I emailed you yesterday so hope you received it!

    Best wishes for a lovely week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...