Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Win a $200 Ethos Design Gift Voucher!

I am running a bit of a competition at the moment to win a $200 gift voucher to put toward any of my interior design services.


For those of you who don't know, Ethos Design offers 'Design Kits', an e-decorating service for clients anywhere in Australia. I can shop where you shop, whether that be at gorgeous online boutiques or local chain stores like Target. I offer design services for everything ranging from sprucing up your favourite room to helping you choose the selections for your new home or renovation.



I will work with your design style, whether that be Mid-Century, Eclectic, Contemporary or Country, and the love the challenge of working on a tight budget, or a tricky space.


To enter, all you need to do is like the Ethos Design facebook page (found here) and leave a comment on the note here to enter the draw.


I'm also offering an extra entry to anyone who follows my blog using Google Friend Connect, so make sure you're following and leave a second comment on the note to have a second change at winning!

If you'd like more information about my design services please visit my website www.ethosdesign.biz .

And please all my lovely readers, help me spread the word! I'd really appreciate your support, and make sure you enter yourself if you're Aussie :)


Ok, that's enough blatant self promotion from me today! I generally try and avoid it on my blog because that's not why I write it, so I promise the normal inspirational photos will be back next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...