I thought I would join the party by using the Amy Butler design 'Passion Lilly Field'. When I pulled a colour scheme from it I was a little stumped on how best to use the dusty greens and yellows; a colour scheme I don't use often.
The paper itself has a whimsical feel and with the dusty colours I thought it could be the perfect starting point for a classic, nature-inspired nursery.
So, we have a sage green wall colour, pulled straight from the wallpaper, with the wallpaper used as a feature wall. I used classic furniture in neutral colours to make it easy to change later.
I know most of the bloggers involved are American so sources aren't too helpful, but for my Aussie readers out there...
1) Curtains: Generic cream curtains with a feature panel in Amy Butler Full Moon Polka Dot in Lime. Available from Duckcloth.com. I love neutral curtains with an interesting fabric panel or trim added.
2) Armchair: 'Cole Armchair'. Available from Far Pavilions (and only $369!). This is a gorgeous chair upholstered in creamy linen.
3) Cot: Wicker & Loom Napoleon Bassinete from Baby Zone. This isn't the most practical choice as a proper cot but it is gorgeous (and this is an imaginary room, so there's room to be less than practical!).
4) Dresser: Carlyle Dresser from Freedom. Simple, classic dresser which can be used for a change table right through to clothes storage as they get older.
5) Pendant Light: 'Cumulus' pendant from Beacon Lighting. This is a gorgeous cream pendant which uses a similar motif to the flowers in the wallpaper.
6) Carnival print: Lovely photo print from Etsy seller bomobob. I love this seller's carnival prints and this one pulls together the sage green and yellow, with the touch of pink I wanted to incorporate into the room.
7) Mobile: Wooden branch mobile from Etsy seller HaveandHold. This gorgeous mobile ties in beautifully with the feel of the room, and the colour scheme.
8) Cushion: Bird cushion from Etsy seller PerisandCorr. Another touch of pink with chartreuse and the little bird ties in with the woodland theme.
To create your own wallpaper inspired moodboard, or to see the other gorgeous rooms, visit Pewter + Sage.