Monday, March 5, 2012

A Blog Makeover

So, what do you think? I was very excited this morning to login and see that the amazing Kristin from Simply Klassic Design has installed my new design.

Kristin was a dream to work with and designed me a new header, background, signature, side bars and social media buttons for a very reasonable price!

Just for fun, here is a little timeline of my blog changes over the last year and a half...






Much better, don't you think? I particularly love my new social media buttons, and my grab button.

If you like 'My Design Ethos' please consider grabbing my lovely new button and sharing it on your blog!



My apologies for missing some posts over the weekend, back to my regular post schedule tomorrow!




10 comments:

  1. I absolutely LoVe it......
    It looks so good!
    ................................
    Tania Maree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna! the new design looks great! its a great feeling to get a new design! have a great week! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look!

    Laura
    www.happyroost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Congrats on your new look! Hope you can stop by my blog, I'd love to get your opinion!
    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely design!

    Thanks for the encouraging comment you left about my Good Form chair. I wanted to hop over and reciprocate-- keep persevering on those projects! You will be happy you did! ;)

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...