Saturday, May 5, 2012

Botanical Gallery Walls (Book recommendations!)

I really love gallery walls and one of my favourite subjects has to be botanical or bird prints. I love the vintage feel of the illustrations.

Here are a few of my favourite examples...


Linda McDougald Design

Stephen Gambrel

Amy D Morris Interiors


Morgan Harrison Home

Home of Frances Schultz, contributing editor to House Beautiful.

Ballard Designs
Want to get the look for less? Books are perfect for gallery walls because you have so many options to choose from. Here are some of ones I'm eyeing off right now...





Have fun shopping!


5 comments:

  1. Anna! Such a great post! I have been thinking about doing this for a really long time, and now I'm going to have to. I just checked out your recommendations, and I love "the art of instruction" the images are incredible. You will probably be seeing these in my house in the very near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel@Georgica PondMay 5, 2012 at 7:41 PM

    Botanicals are one of my favourite forms of artwork and I have lots of them. I think en masse they look brilliant and love your book suggestions. Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love botanicals! Thanks for positing your favorites. I am sure I will refer to this often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, every single example is fabulous! Book #3 is a wonderful choice, and I'd really like to get book #2 and frame a few with that beautiful black background. Thanks for sharing such great options!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous post Anna! I just love this idea. I've also seen it done beautifully with architectural sketches and children's illustrations from books.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...