Monday, November 5, 2012

Get the Look: Mod Girl's Room

When I posted this picture over at the Ethos Design Facebook page it got a big response. Everybody loved the simple furniture, patterned bedding and of course, that gorgeous bold ceiling.

Designed by Artistic Designs for Living, Tineke Triggs

The key element in this simple room is really the three toned colour scheme; putty brown, warm white and fuscia pink. The bedding is simple with a graphic quilt and orange pillow, while a flokati rug softens the floor.


a: Dulux Natural White, Dulux Blind Date & Dulux Choral Singer
f: quilt cover  g: cushion  h: rug 
 
Simple, modern and rather gorgeous!
 



8 comments:

  1. Hi Anna, I can totally see why it would receive a big response. Gorgeous! Almost makes me want to go back again and have a little girl... almost. haha Long time between comments from me, sorry about that. You always give me so much inspiration. I'm getting closer to locking in all my colours for our house. Hoping it can come together as well as rooms like you have in all your beautiful posts. Have a great day. x Jode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girls room !! can't look past the gorgeous colours ,really complementing each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna...I have to say I love this room and would love to do something like this in time for the girls room....I'm looking for new beds for their room I think I will have to hunt this one down....xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh and I love the way the storage shelves are built in...xo

      Delete
  4. Love this bedroom - it's on one of my pinboards!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dulux blind date....I'm onto it!!.
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great room Anna - I love the divider shelves - a nice way to give each girl their own space in a shared room. Thanks heaps for the breakdown as well. I'm just curious, are all the walls painted 'blind date' except the headboard wall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't find any photos of the rest of the room, Tina, but that's what I would do if I had designed it!

      By the way, Blind Date is just a suggestion for a colour that looks similar to what the designer used. She hasn't given her actual colours.

      Delete

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...