Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fashionable Feature: Cropped Pants

While in Europe I bought two pairs of cropped pants from H&M; black and white houndstooth and a neon yellow pair. I had no idea how much I would wear them!
 

 
They look great with heels or flats, can be dressed up or down and make any outfit look instantly more polished. They are my new favourite 'work uniform', and now I'm just wishing I could find some great pairs at home! My favourite way to wear them is with heels and a t-shirt, like Miranda Kerr below.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I know someone heading to the States next week, and these are on my Christmas wishlist...

A: H&M    B: Forever 21
C: H&M   D: Forever 21
 
Are you a fan of this look? Any tips on where to find some great styles?
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love this look! Country Road have some in black, natural and a coral (I think) which are really nice and Portmans have a few patterned styles. I just bought a pair from J.Crew (free shipping!) and they have been great so far.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...