Friday, December 7, 2012

My Christmas Tree in Shades of Pink

Well we put up the Christmas tree last week, and since I've been practising my phtography skills, I thought I would share some photos with you.
 
 
 
 
 
I had great fun this year making some decorations. The pink theme came about because I bought those gorgeous hexagonal lavender ornaments from Freedom after Christmas last year.
 
 
 

I bought some foam balls from Spotlight, and glued a white feathery wool around it to create these fluffy beauties.


This one is a special ornament. It's Murano glass which we bought in Venice on our trip this year. We always buy one ornament from each place we go.
 

These ones were the simplest to make. I bought cheap metallic baubles and papered over them with polkadot tissue paper. I love the way you get a shimmer of metallic pink through the white tissue.
 

 
 
While the tree is finished, the photograph is definately a work in progress. Now, I need to get moving on making some presents!


3 comments:

  1. love the murano!....havent even put ours up yet!!....epic fail!....its saturdays job.
    allison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna,

    Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. Good luck with planning your wedding, I had so much fun planning ours. Just remember not to let it stress you, just have fun and enjoy creating your day :-)

    I LOVE your xmas tree! and the fact that you made some of your ornaments just makes it more special. I havent put ours up yet and am still deciding on a colour theme...I WILL get there before the actual day LOL

    Cheers!
    Ez

    x

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...