Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Room of the week...Elegant & Urban

Thought I would share one of my favourite rooms today. This gorgeous room by Darryl Gordon is a lovely example of mixing patterns and adding colour, while keeping a space serene, elegant and sophisticated. The black adds the perfect dose of drama.

Darryl Gordon

I think the main reason I like this room, is the gorgeous Carnivale fabric by Christopher Farr. An all time favourite!


  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

  2. Sorry! Someone else was signed in on this computer. I'll try again signed in with my own name:

    Gorgeous room. The decor softens the glossy black floors and the white walls beautifully, it's a gorgeous combination.

  3. Gorgeous room! Love the contrasts. Also, thank you so much for your lovely comment today:-). Enjoy your evening! xx

  4. I love the black feature wall in the dining area, that vaulted ceiling, and gorgeous blue and green patterned fabric. What a great mix!


I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...