Thursday, December 6, 2012

Spaces for summer...fresh and cool

Whenever we have a really hot day (like most days this week!) it gives me a craving for clean and cool timber floors, white modern furniture and lots and lots of windows.
 
Here are a few spaces I wish I was in right now...

Architect Simon Hanson. Photography Prue Ruscoe.  Via homelife.
 
Styling Arent & Pyke. Photography Lucas Allen. Via homelife.
 
Featured in Inside Out magazine.
 

 Where would you like to be in this heat? Anywhere but here, right?!


 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean Anna,I also long to be somewhere like these places and with a swimming pool as well....thankfully the beach is only 150 metres from my house and I have the floor boards, now I'm just wishing we had air con too.....try and stay cool won't you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour in the last photo!
    Gorgeous and fresh!
    Been thankful I work in airconditioning this week!! Jx

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...