Saturday, January 5, 2013

A new online interiors magazine!

It has got to the point that between fabulous online magazines like Rue, Lonny, Adore and Ivy&Piper I don't ever buy a 'proper' magazine anymore. I adore the chance to have a quick read online between appointments or emails, and the way you can download and pin the photos so easily.


Well, I have a new contender for you to add to your list, Irish interiors and fashion mag 'ROCO Magazine'. I became aware of their existence when I received an email saying they were looking for bloggers to be columnists, but when I visted the site I was really, really impressed.



The magazine feels very sophisticated, very cutting edge and the graphic design is lovely. There is a great mix of international design, and some beautiful spaces from Ireland as well. Best of all, there is a gallery of all their interiors for easy inspiration! 


Don't miss out, read the latest issue of ROCO magazine!

3 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous, thanks for sharing! Looking forward to having a looky-loo! ;-)) have a great weekend -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to take a look! Thanks for the tip. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for the wonderful post on our Magazine!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...