Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fashionable Feature: Working in winter!

Townsville's 'winter' is finally approaching and I can't wait to pull out my warm winter clothes. For those that don't live in Townsville, the idea of winter here is a bit of a joke, but it's cold enough for me!


I've finally found my perfect black blazer (from Forcast if anyone is looking), along with a gorgeous black tweed jacket I bought in Europe last year, so I'm looking forward to creating some pretty winter outfits.



Still searching for some perfect black cropped pants though...


I really need to work on my scarf tying I think! Wool scarves are far too warm for Townsville but I could definitely try a pretty silk one.

 

Just some random fashion inspiration! If you like I save everything to my fashion Pinterest board.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Anna...when I first moved to Brisbane, many years ago, I couldn't believe the stores had winter coats and gloves for sale! But then, after I'd lived there a little while, I realised you just got used to it! ...so I can understand your need to have some "cosy" outfits for Winter
    Now...in Melbourne, it's a different story!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...