Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Some recent 'ethos interiors' work...

A little peek at what I have been working on recently for you! I often share photos of what I'm doing during the day over on Instagram (ethosinteriors).
 
Here is a house at Bushland Beach where we kept their existing sofa and did a quick freshen up with some new art and pillows.



 
I was so happy with how the paint colours of this gorgeous home turned out. The charcoal and white is so fresh and summery against the stained timber ceiling.

 
We recently installed a custom table made from an old cable reel. What a creative board room for an office!


This townhouse was also recently finished. We used fresh, layered neutrals to create a sophisticated inner-city apartment that will appeal to anyone.


 


2 comments:

  1. It looks great, that kitchen is superb!! Have a great week! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...