Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stunning Cottages - Edwardian Queenslanders

I just stumbled upon the realestate.com.au galleries and wasted quite a lot of time! They have lots of pictures of everything from bedrooms to gardens, and the part I liked best was that they were all real homes (I'm assuming that most have been sold through realestate.com.au).

A favourite gallery had to be the gorgeous Edwardian Queenslanders, and here are a few that caught my eye...





 

 These galleries would be a great idea to research colour schemes too, so get looking!


 


2 comments:

  1. Nice looking homes, and they look different from American homes, so I really like looking at them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the realestate.com.au galleries. Sooo many gorgeous homes.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your opinion on the interiors I show so please leave a comment. They always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...