I wanted to try a classic striped design, and ordered the Sandler quilt in Navy. I threw together two quick looks in the guest room the other day (and I mean quick - please excuse the un-ironed bedding!).
This style felt a little more masculine, and would work equally well for everyone from a teenage boy's room to a classic 'Ralph Lauren' style space.
I love reversible quilt covers, as it means I can switch out the look of the room easily. Personally, I probably preferred the narrow ticking style stripe on the reverse, which works better with more feminine accents.
If you're looking for a new quilt cover, I put together some of my favourites from for you to have a look at. I've always gone for neutrals in the past, but I am loving experimenting with some brights...
|1. Aurora Jewel Quilt by Logan & Mason.|
2. Ashwell Multi Quilt by Deco City Living
3. Lauren Multi Quilt by KS Studio
4. In Bloom Quilt by Lux
5. Noosa Blue Quilt by Logan & Mason
6. Torquay Green Quilt by ShutEye
|1. Allambra Dove Quilt by Logan & Mason|
2. Bianca Quilt by Lux 3. Monique Quilt by Lux
4. Shelby Taupe by Logan & Mason
5. Zara Champagne by Platinum Collection
6. Barclay White Quilt by Private Collection
So, do you have a bold or neutral quilt personality? Any favourites you see there?